Shannon Messenger is an American novelist who is most known for writing the Lost Cities series, which has been named one of the best-selling book series by the New York Times. She has contributed twelve volumes to the ongoing and successful series. She is also the author of the famous Sky Fall series for young adults. Born on November 10, 1991, Shannon Messenger hails from New York, United States. As in 2024, Shannon Messenger's age is 32 years. Check below for more deets about Shannon Messenger. This page will put a light upon the Shannon Messenger bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Shannon Messenger Profile:
|November 10, 1991
|New York, United States
|New York, New York, United States
Shannon Messenger Family
Family and Personal Life
Shannon Messenger‘ father’s name is Not Available and Shannon Messenger‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Shannon Messenger Trivia
- Shannon Messenger was born in New York, United States.
- Shannon Messenger’s birth sign is Scorpio.
- She earned a degree in filmmaking from the School of Cinematic Arts at the University of Southern California.
- In 2017, she was awarded the Junior High California Young Reader Medal as a result of her efforts. On her sw messenger Instagram feed, where she provides supplemental material to go along with her novels, she has amassed a sizeable number of followers.
- She has a number of cats, and they live with her. In May of 2021, she revealed that she had became a mother to a boy.