Sarah Smith is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and guitarist. In 2012, with the release of her debut solo album Stronger Now, she made the transition from being the lead vocalist of the rock band The Joys to a career as a solo artist. Songs from her second solo album, titled The Journey, have been featured on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation show Cracked and in the movie Anatomy of a Love Seen. Born on May 31, 1978, Sarah Smith hails from Guelph, Canada. As in 2024, Sarah Smith's age is 45 years. Check below for more deets about Sarah Smith. This page will put a light upon the Sarah Smith bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Sarah Smith Profile:
|May 31, 1978
|Guelph, Guelph, Canada
Sarah Smith Family
Family and Personal Life
Sarah Smith‘ father’s name is Not Available and Sarah Smith‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Sarah Smith Trivia
- Sarah Smith was born in Guelph, Canada.
- Sarah Smith’s birth sign is Gemini.
- She earned a degree in military studies from the Royal Military College of Canada. Her beginnings as a musician date back to the early 2000s.
- In the beginning of her career as a musician, she appeared with a band called Thundermug on a regular basis. After a brief period of time spent performing under the name Big on Venus, the lead singer of Thundermug would eventually ask Sarah to become a member of his new band, which was going to be called The Joys.
- She was brought up in the sleepy little town of Arthur, which is located outside of Guelph, in the province of Ontario, Canada.