Since the water catastrophe that befell Flint, Michigan in 2014, Mari Copeny, an American activist also known by her alias “Little Miss Flint,” has been advocating on behalf of the city’s people. She was born and raised in the United States. She established the Dear Flint Kids Project and received the Women’s March Youth Ambassador position at the lowest age possible. As a result of her accomplishments, she now has more than 150,000 followers on Instagram. Born on July 6, 2007, Mari Copeny hails from New York, United States. As in 2024, Mari Copeny's age is 16 years. Check below for more deets about Mari Copeny. This page will put a light upon the Mari Copeny bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Mari Copeny Profile:
|July 6, 2007
|New York, United States
|New York, New York, United States
Mari Copeny Family
Family and Personal Life
Mari Copeny‘ father’s name is Not Available and Mari Copeny‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Mari Copeny Trivia
- Mari Copeny was born in New York, United States.
- Mari Copeny’s birth sign is Cancer.
- When she was just 8 years old, she sent a letter to then-President Barack Obama requesting a meeting with her to discuss the water situation.
- At the age of ten, she used the internet to earn more than ten thousand dollars in only two weeks in order to buy backpacks for more than one thousand Flint kids. In May of, she uploaded a picture on her Instagram account featuring herself and the rapper Doja Cat.
- She has a younger sister who goes by the name Havana and an older sister whose name is Blair.