In October of 2017, Jacinda Ardern was sworn in as the 40th Prime Minister of New Zealand. She is a native of New Zealand and serves as the Leader of the New Zealand Labour Party. She formerly worked as the Spokesperson for the Social Development Department. Born on July 26, 1980, Jacinda Ardern hails from Hamilton, New Zealand. As in 2024, Jacinda Ardern's age is 43 years. Check below for more deets about Jacinda Ardern. This page will put a light upon the Jacinda Ardern bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Jacinda Ardern Profile:
|July 26, 1980
|Hamilton, New Zealand
|Hamilton, Hamilton, New Zealand
Jacinda Ardern Family
Family and Personal Life
Jacinda Ardern‘ father’s name is Not Available and Jacinda Ardern‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Jacinda Ardern Trivia
- Jacinda Ardern was born in Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Jacinda Ardern’s birth sign is Leo.
- After graduating from the University of Waikato with a degree in communications, she quickly rose through the ranks of the Young Labour Party to become one of its senior members. She won the election for the position of President of the International Union of Socialist Youth in the year 2008.
- She was brought up in the Mormon faith, but she eventually left the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints because she found that her religious beliefs and her political views were incompatible.
- As the daughter of New Zealand police officer Ross Ardern, she spent her childhood in the towns of Murupara and Morrinsville in the country of New Zealand. She has been in a relationship with the TV broadcaster Clarke Gayford, and the two of them became parents to a girl together in June of 2018. Neve Te Aroha Ardern Gayford was born to them.