Illustrator and artist best known as the Media and Public Relations Manager for Tombow USA and the author of Lettering with a Purpose. She specialises in lettering and other illustrations and shares her work with her over 30,000 Instagram followers. Born on September 7, 1986, Brittany Luiz hails from New York, United States. As in 2024, Brittany Luiz's age is 37 years. Check below for more deets about Brittany Luiz. This page will put a light upon the Brittany Luiz bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Brittany Luiz Profile:
|September 7, 1986
|New York, United States
|New York, New York, United States
Brittany Luiz Family
Family and Personal Life
Brittany Luiz‘ father’s name is Not Available and Brittany Luiz‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Brittany Luiz Trivia
- Brittany Luiz was born in New York, United States.
- Brittany Luiz’s birth sign is Virgo.
- A well-known illustrator and artist, she is also the Media and PR Manager for Tombow USA and the author of the book Lettering with a Purpose. She is particularly skilled in lettering and other forms of artwork, and she posts examples of her work on Instagram, where she has over 30,000 followers.
- In April of 2013, she made her debut by publishing her illustrations on the social media platform Instagram.
- In addition to that, she is well-known for her role as the co-creator of The Letter Loveliles and for the variety of lessons that she teaches on the website Skillshare.,
- On Instagram, Brittany Luiz can be found posting under the handle @brittanyluiz, and has garnered a total of more than 32821 followers on the platform.