Audra McLaughlin is a country singer from the United States who competed on the sixth season of The Voice, a singing competition broadcast on NBC. She was one of the four contestants that were eliminated during that season. In October 2015, she launched her song under the title “Tennessee Cowboy,” which was made available on iTunes and Spotify. Born on February 10, 1992, Audra McLaughlin hails from Pennsylvania, United States. As in 2024, Audra McLaughlin's age is 32 years. Check below for more deets about Audra McLaughlin. This page will put a light upon the Audra McLaughlin bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Audra McLaughlin Profile:
|February 10, 1992
|Pennsylvania, United States
|Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, United States
Audra McLaughlin Family
Family and Personal Life
Audra McLaughlin‘ father’s name is Not Available and Audra McLaughlin‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Audra McLaughlin Trivia
- Audra McLaughlin was born in Pennsylvania, United States.
- Audra McLaughlin’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- As a kid, she suffered from a learning handicap and was often the target of bullying at school. As a consequence of this, she became active in a variety of anti-bullying awareness campaigns and organisations, and she would perform for these groups. She realised that music was her calling, so in April 2013 she enrolled in the Delco Let There Be Rock School, where she worked on developing a voice that was suitable for country music.
- She has performed the National Anthem at many different sports events, including a game of the Philadelphia Eagles and a game of the Chicago Bulls, amongst many others.
- Following the conclusion of The Voice, she continued her music career by commuting between Pennsylvania and Nashville on a regular basis. She had a sister while she was growing up.